Wednesday 11 April 2007

Recent work Daily mailing list

Hi,
My name is Erik and I am helping Alberto with his digital explorations on the Web. In this post I would like to invite you to join the 'Google Group' that we will be using for sending out new Paintings. The group is called 'Recent Work'.

You can join by entering your email address in the top right box above this page. After that:
  • you will receive an email from Google requesting the confirmation of your request to become a member of the 'Recent Work' Group.
    Please press the link in that email to activate your membership.
    After that you will receive a confirmation email from Alberto or me, and your set up.
  • You can unsubscribe at any time by sending an email to recentwork-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
Using the group is the most convenient for Alberto, and gives you the best control about your membership.

You address will not be shared with anyone.

Please send me an email if you got any questions.

No comments: