Monday 25 April 2022

Invitation to fun and adventure 3 x


Path to the Sea, showing beach clubhouse Soomers
North Beach, Scheveningen
oil on canvas - 40 x 50 cm
painted on location - 16 March 2022

SOLD



Path to the Sea, showing beach clubhouse Oase,
North Beach, Scheveningen
oil on canvas - 40 x 50 cm
painted on location - 22 March 2022

SOLD



Path to the Sea, Westduinpark, DH
oil on canvas - 40 x 50 cm
painted on location - 30 March 2022

€ 525


On these warm early spring days I was inspired to paint this theme, Invitation to fu and adventure. I think especially the little kids and pet dogs of persons love to head down these paths to the beach and man do they have a ball. I myself included in this fun, but for me it is a serious kind of fun, because after all it is my work. Symbolically this theme is important to me, as it leads the viewer into the image in a very straight forward and simplistic manner.   

No comments: