Wednesday 2 October 2013

Early spring view of South Beach, The Hague

Voorjaars gezicht van Zuiderstrand, Den Haag
oil on mdf - 13 x 120 cm
painted on location - 5 May 2013 - repainted  4 Sept 2013
SOLD

By now you know this to be a favorite theme for il pittore.  I like to paint subjects and scenery which there is a demand for. In other words, I do my best to produce work which I know there is an audience for such works.I believe Association is the key word to my success, (friendly pricing also helps as well, for sure)......People like to own paintings which they can relate to, and why shouldn't it be like that. Of course there are many other reasons why paintings are bought, but in the case for the Italian/Canadian living and working in Holland, association plays a big factor.

1 comment:

Kim Vanlandingham said...

Your formats for your seascapes are fantastic. It makes me want to push mine the same way. Love your work!!