Saturday 24 July 2021

Scheveningen Beach and Boulevard summer 2021 & 2015 - original canvas print




Scheveningen Strand / Boulevard zomer 2021,
Ink on canvas - 30 x 200 cm
€ 375
 

Scheveningen Strand / Boulevard zomer 2015,
Ink on canvas - 30 x 200 cm
€ 375


Here you have the latest painting of this subject which i have been tackling for years now. Believe me it is a struggle to get in all those details, on such a massive size canvas and especially that I make it on location! Thus the elements of the outdoors are either for me or against me. Usually I choose to be on location when they are working for me, (I have no choice really). I'm standing on a wide open space, a pier made of huge cement elements topped with a road wide enough, for emergency vehicles to travel on.   
I enjoyed every minute of the making of this painting. Meeting all kinds of friendly nice people, who made several enquiries as to the technique and equipment I use.  I was getting a lot of compliments, thus I knew then that I was on to something good.  For your viewing pleasure 3 close ups.
 













No comments: