Monday 12 November 2012

Autumn Gold #1-2012



De schoonheidszin van de Herfst #1-2012
oil on canvas, 40 x 30 cm
painted on location - Hemmensebos (Zetten), Sun 11 Nov 2012 SOLD

The dogs name is Amy, together with Wilma and Selena they are taking a brisk stroll in a small forest which is in these days a magnificent array of warm hues, really a feast for the eyes, together with sunlight, what a combination! I couldn't pass this moment by,..... luckily I had my gear with me and thus this work was created. Of course they didn't have to pose the whole 45 minutes that it took to make this painting. They came on at the end of their walk, when the painting was at its final stage.

1 comment:

Kim Vanlandingham said...

Huge change from what I usually see in your work. Love the greens in this. Lovely!