Monday 31 October 2011

Autumn splendor in Bergen, NH


Breelaan, Bergen NH, met herfst sfeer
oil on canvas
50 X 40cm
painted on location - Sun. 30 Oct 2011 (as can be verified by the photo below)
SOLD

Like I mentioned on my previous posting, have been busy painting in Bergen, NH. With the Kunst10daagse taking place, a major Art event here in The Lowlands, il pittore, went on location, to promote his work, and capture the warm colors of the autumn atmosphere. The road leads to a market scene, crowded with people walking about, and of course, typical of Holland, a couple of bicycle riders. Last year I was also painting near to this location, if you like to check those painting out, and other works I made in Bergen, then just go to my blog, (link below on signature), and klick the label, village scene, on the right coloum.


No comments: