Wednesday 27 June 2007

A beautiful moment, Noordwijk aan Zee, Holland



oil on canvas,
30 x 90 cm - ( 12 x 35.5 inches )
painted; on location, Tuesday, 19 June 2007

Private collection, Holland


This painting was included in yesterdays mail out, however I felt to share it with my audience in a more appropriate way. You can now see the details a lot clearer, especially the couple engaged in a tender loving embrace, hence the reason for the title. I am very happy with the perspective and ample space this canvas captures. This work was sold shortly after being exhibited, in a temporary space constructed for the painters festival in Noordwijk, located right next to that white lighthouse on the right hand side of painting.

Today I started yet another ; Catamaran Club House, Den Haag, painting which I will finish tomorrow, as I was forced to pack up my gear due to unfavorable high winds.

Bye for now,

1 comment:

René PleinAir said...

Alberto you are such a happy painter and it shows!!!

Thanks for putting a smile on my face today. :-D