Friday 23 April 2021

Winter fun, Schevening beach with airplane


 Winterpret, strand Scheveningen met vliegtuig,
oil on canvas - 30 x 150 cm
painted on location - 29 Jan 2021, reworked in atelier 17 April 2021

SOLD

Here I am reposting a painting I made on location at the end of January.  The reason is that that Dornier Do-228-212, flown by The Netherlands Coast Guard, was added.  As I mentioned prior,  I'm not too often on this beach, mainly to avoid the large crowds, however winter season is never really that busy, thus quite manageable.  Further developing this new theme of kite surfers I had more than enough models to work from. The sky was dramatic, the wind was strong and the waves were rolling endlessly with a loud roar!  Here below a close up of the airplane. 










No comments: