Monday 16 April 2007

Purchasing an Art Work


French Cows grazing in North Holland, Bergen NH, 2006
oil on canvas, 70 x 90 cm (27.5 x 35.5 in.)
SOLD


  • When you are interested in a painting, contact me, or phone me, 06 24507473, or from outside The Netherlands: 0031624507473 .
  • Prices are posted in Euros. For the price in your currency I have added a link to a Currency Converter (look under Links).
  • For shipping and handling to overseas buyers, the costs will vary according to the size of the work.
  • Payments can be made directly on line via Paypal (I will send you instructions), or via my bank account (giro) for local buyers. (Rabobank account number 35 76 02 978 van Alberto Valentini te Den Haag)
  • I could imagine it is not always easy to make such a purchase simply by seeing a picture of a painting on a website. Most of the time the actual painting is far superior to the photograph. Sometimes the colors or not exactly true.
    Of course when you live nearby, you are always welcome to view the work in question at my studio in Den Haag.
    For customers from abroad, I will offer to send detailed photos of the art work, thus you get a better idea of what you are about to purchase.
  • On receiving the art work, if for any reason you are not happy with the painting, I promise to reimburse you the full cost of the artwork (shipping and handling not included).
Kind regards,
Alberto Valentini, il pittore.

1 comment:

Shelley Koopmann said...

I love your work and would like to Hopefully purchase a piece in the future.

I have a question. Where would I be able to purchase the small plein air thumb easel you show in your photo on the side bar of the blog? I've looked all over, but can't find it. Ah help would be appreciated.

shelleykoop@gmail.com