Beach Cafe ZUID,
oil on canvas - 50 x 100 cm
painted on location - 7 en 13 July 2026
€ 935
A-a-a-h, the warm summer days are finally here! I've depicted for the viewer the entrance to this beach cafe and a view of the cafe itself. It's the start of a warm but windy day, most people choosing to stay on the terrace away from the wind. I didn't have that luxury, but I was lucky that I could set up my canvas in the same direction of the wind, thus allowing me to work in the open air. I love all the colors of the parasols and the objects around the terrace. The Sunlight hitting the cafe, causing shadows bring this scene to life. Of course all those kids and parents with the bikes the come to the beach with add a great accent to the scene. The wind force is shown by those flags flapping and the oncoming of a kite surfer..
No comments:
Post a Comment