Friday 18 October 2024

 

Molen De Korenaer en Abdijerk, Loosduinen,
oil on canvas - 40 x 50 cm
painted on location - Sat 31 Aug 2024

€ 575

I think I found a new subject matter to create a series with. Located not too far away from my studio so that's convenient. There was a Montmarte market going on that day so the extra flags were hanging, which made it more colorful.    


A glimpse of Historic Centre, Dordrecht
oil on canvas - 40 x50 cm
painted on location -  July 2010

€ 275

A work made a few years ago during an Art manifestation on the Ary Schefferplein. This was a quick painting I made, at the time I thought it to be not complete, but I must say, revisiting the painting years later in my studio I feel it deserves to be mentioned. I put it in a nice frame and the  am offering it at an almost give away price!.




No comments: