Monday 28 September 2009

View of South Beach, The Hague, XXL


A Beautiful Autumn Day, at the beach
oil on canvas
50 x 150 cm (rather large format)
painted on location - Fri 18 Sept 2009   -   SOLD

Well the end of the season, is fastly approaching, thus I'm out there whenever I can afford the time, and with the assistance of Mother Nature, (whenever She decides to treat us less fortunate dwellers of The Lowlands, to some healthy rays of Sunlight), doing my thing, bringing you the situation in a pictorial manner. Purely for the pleasure of your eyes, and for me, the satisfaction of knowing I'm further along in what has become my Lifes purpose; Bringing to you beauty in a pictorial form. Now beauty can be found almost anywhere, as long as Man, (or more specifically Men, don't put their minds and hands on things as they were meant to be, by design of Nature). Being at the right place at the right time, has a lot to do with it. Thus sometimes, not always, I like to think of my paintings as little mircales, that pass through my efforts, leaving me with feelings of enormous gratitude, for that faultless Creative Energy which unfolds everywhere.


Detail featuring Strand Pavilijoen De Kwartel

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Whahoo Alberto,
this one is great, like it a lot. You must have great connection with the energy source! Ciao

Anonymous said...

heel mooi alberto
groetjes sil

FitFoodieMegha said...

No other word other than AWESOME...:)
Pencil Sketch: Rajasthani Man playing flute