Thursday 14 January 2021

We are Sailing 1 & 2

 


"I am sailing, We are sailing  ......
oil on canvas - !8 x 24 cm
painted on location - Sat 01 Jan 2021

SOLD

(Continued from the title)  ...... From the darkness, to the light." 






"I am sailing, We are sailing " ...... 
oil on canvas - 18 x 24 cm 
painted on location - Sat 01 Jan 2021

SOLD

(Continued from the title)  ...... From the darkness, to the light." 

Strange but that song kept playing in my head whilst I was make these two quick oil sketches. For me no better way to start the year than to be doing my thing at my favorite beach. While most people were stripping off their warm clothing and taking the tradition dip in the frigidly cold clashing waves, il pittore was just a few meters away capturing the beauty of the opening sky, with the swift movement of the cloud formations.  Luckily the rain had just passed by, thus my timing was good, sit myself up and knocked off these two medium sized paintings simultaneously.  








No comments: